Services | Yoni Massage Cape Town
Want to know more about the full range of services offered by Yoni Massage Cape Town and how this Specialized Massage Service for Women can make a positive impact in your life? You will find all that and more on this page.
Services Offered by Yoni Massage Cape Town
Although Yoni Massage is the primary focus of this service, the massage itself can be incorporated into a range of different massage styles. It’s ideal space is within the confines of a Tantric Massage but it need not be limited to this. The beauty of this experience is that it takes your specific needs, desires & boundaries into consideration so that your session is customized for you. It’s not uncommon for women to combine different massage styles to enjoy aspects of each of her preferred styles. You are welcome to do the same.
Sensual Massage for Women in Cape Town
Sensual massage focuses on creating a relaxing and pleasurable experience through the stimulation of the senses in a slightly more intimate manner than conventional massage styles.
The goal of a sensual massage is to help the recipient relax and feel good through the use of gentle touch and soothing strokes over the whole body. Sensual massage is a good option for women who are a little shy or timid and want to take things a little slower at first.
Duration: 2hrs | 3hrs | 4hrs
Erotic Massage for Women in Cape Town
An erotic massage is specifically intended to create sexual arousal through stimulation of the erogenous zones. Erotic massage is typically more explicit than sensual massage and can often entail more interactive contact between the giver & receiver of this form of touch therapy. May also include Erotic Body2Body Massage for Women, similar to Nuru Massage for Women.
The goal of an erotic massage is to help the recipient experience uninhibited sexual pleasure and can be a great way to explore one’s sexuality and desires.
Duration: 2hrs | 3hrs | 4hrs
Tantric Massage for Women in Cape Town
Based on the principles of Tantra, an ancient Indian philosophy. Tantric massage is often performed in a slow, intimate, and deeply connecting, almost meditative manner. Tantric massage wil often focus on awakening kundalini energy a dormant form of healing energy which begins at the sacrum and moves through the chakras.
During a tantric massage, the receiver is encouraged to relax and let go of any inhibitions, allowing the giver to touch and massage their body in a way that can help the recipient experience a higher level of consciousness.
Duration: 2hrs | 3hrs | 4hrs | 5hrs
Common Female Sexual Dysfunctions That Yoni Massage Can Offer Therapeutic Assistance With
Please note that although Yoni Massage can offer therapeutic intervention for these conditions, it is important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional if you are experiencing any sexual concerns. Click any of the pink titles below to be taken to reference pages for these topics
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD): This is a persistent lack of sexual desire or interest in sexual activity. It can be caused by hormonal imbalances, stress, relationship issues, or other factors
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (FSAD): This is a difficulty in achieving or maintaining sexual arousal, which can make it difficult to enjoy sexual activity
- Anorgasmia a.k.a. Orgasmic Disorder: This is a difficulty in achieving orgasm, even with adequate sexual stimulation. It can be caused by physical or psychological factors
- Dyspareunia: This is pain or discomfort during sexual activity, which can be caused by physical conditions such as vaginal dryness or infection, or psychological factors such as anxiety or trauma
- Vaginismus: This is a condition in which the muscles around the vagina involuntarily contract, making penetration painful or impossible. It is often caused by anxiety or fear of pain
- Sexual aversion disorder: This is a persistent fear or aversion to sexual activity, which can be caused by trauma, anxiety, or other psychological factors
- Postmenopausal Sexual Dysfunction: This is a range of sexual problems that can occur after menopause, such as vulvovaginal atrophy, vaginal dryness, decreased libido, or pain during sexual activity